Minggu, 03 Februari 2019

Haaaay everyone!
Its been too long since the last post. And im so glad to get back. I missed writing this and that so much! So hows life going guys? 
For me, its too much to tell, and need more time to catch up but i will tell you the newest news. (Seriously chel, news? XD)
U know i am now working in an hospital in cirebon, as a nurse of course. It has been 7 months since the first time i worked here. Every several months my boss will reshuffle the team, according to the circumtances. I used to work at the baby's room, of course its not the healthy babies one :( , it called "peri sakit" in indonesia language. And now, per february 2019, i've been ordered to move to NICU room. Which still babies room, but its more intensive, like its name, Neonatal Intensive Care Unit. Just like ICU for adult. And its new for me. I mean, i will have more responsibillity towards the patient i take care of. And so many things i dont know about. Im lack of work experiences u know. Im a.. well, not-so- fresh graduate but stil count as fresh graduate who still lack of skill and experiences. And it scares me some how. 
I think I've always been anxious everytime i open the new stage of my life. Kind of afraid that i couldnt handle it by my self. My confident is hiding somewhere. Overthinking then be my friend that followed me everywhere i go. 
How do i over come it? Lol actually i dont until now, still being anxious. Hehe
But i realize that its okay for being anxious, its normal to feel anxious at doing something we dont really know or good at. 
But the thing is, the anxious feeling shouldnt shut us down, instead, it should makes us wide awake and learn more so later we will be good at that something and also know more. The result is less anxious of us and more confident.
Everyone have at least messed up once in their life, even success ppl messing up more than average, right?
So we may feel afraid, anxious, worried, and every-not-so-good feeling because we are a human who have a heart to feel those feeling. And its healthy. But no matter what we feel, we gotta keep going on, no matter how afraid and anxious we are, we're gonna face it. Picking up every little experiences in our life with all our heart that we will be proud of for having it all. 
Have a good day everyone~

2 komentar:

  1. I agree with your opinionb but in my opinion no one in this world messed up only once. Everyone messed up so much. And successful ppl? They messed up so much above average ppl can imagine.

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Hahaa yeah i know.. thats why i said at least kan wkwk

      Hapus

mana saya akan tau jika anda sering ke blog saya, tetapi anda tidak meniggalkan komentar..?

Popular Posts